Would you be O.K.,if some of your tax dollars went towards Mr Trumps bizarre idea of purchasing the free-hold of "GREENLAND"?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • LilyRT
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not a trump fan, but the idea is actually not as ridiculous as it might sound. several presidents have looked into buying it before for strategic purposes during the Cold War. (any nuclear attack from Russia could go over Greenland to get to us.) but, right now, Greenland apparently has a lot of rare earth metals, which I think you need for building tech stuff. currently, we're getting them from china. given the trade war, it makes sense to look for another source.

• 6 months ago

It's not such a bizarre idea. Do your homework. It's been proposed and pursued several times in the past.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It has been announced that Greenland is not for sale. Even if it was, Trump would not get the approval of the money to buy it.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

He's a moron and Greenland is not for sale.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Only a cretin would even consider that.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No.

1. Denmark said the idea is absurd and won't sell Greenland.

2. My tax dollars would be much better spent on infrastructure. Remember when Trump said that was going to be one of his priorities and then forgot about it?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.