Dirac
Dirac asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 6 months ago

Global warming readers: are you paid, do you have sock puppet accounts and do you move questions?

To clarify, I mean do you move questions asked by others (not your own). I'll state here that my answers to all these questions is NO.

This question was moved out of intended category (Global Warming) within 30 seconds of it being asked. Understand that if you move it, you are doing it maliciously.

Bubba Gubbins has admitted moving the question. This may be one of the joker's sock puppet accounts. This question is about propaganda techniques used in area of global warming. It belongs in the global warming category.

I have moved this question back to this category 4 or 5 times now. "Horse" (on of the joker's sock puppets) says it is on a "bot"--apparently the bot does not do what he claims it does. You'll notice that HE did not answer any of the questions, although he's already admitted having multiple accounts and moving questions, so the only remaining question is whether he's paid to do this.

Has the troll fired up his dozens of sock puppet accounts to get answers deleted? I no longer see an answer from Elizabeth or Super Hans. You'll notice that one answer below calls both of them out, as well as me. He got their answers deleted, so I guess he is probably working on getting the question deleted. Anyone that thinks he is interested in the truth should ask themselves why he is trying to hide other people's Q&A.

It looks like 5 answers may be from sock puppet accounts of the troll, and--surprise, surprise--not one of them answers the questions, they just deflect.

The troll keeps moving this question to random categories. Not sure why, I guess he's got too much time on his hands. It's funny because whenever he does he decreases JimZ's lead in the Global Warming best answer tally.

• JimZ
    Favorite Answer

Am I paid? I am paid by my employer but not by YA or anyone else. I just wish I were.

I have only one account and I have had it since I first heard of YA. I have always been Jim Z but I changed my avatar a couple times. This coyote was less than 10 feet away and was actually circling me acting like he wanted to attack me so it is a cooler picture than it might appear. It was the one coyote of the four that live in that area and only this one seems to have something against me. The other three coyotes are pussycats. I was too busy taking his picture to be scared of him but afterwards I kind of wondered what that was all about. He had light yellow eyes that seemed to have some animosity in them (picture doesn't show it) but I don't hold it against him.

I move questions only when I know someone maliciously moved it to somewhere it didn't belong.

You know I wish I was getting paid.

Which side needs sock puppets is sadly easy to figure out, which side can provide not one science site to back their claims, which side vote down science related answers and vote up their own absurd answers.

I’m not going to say, but then I don’t really need to, their own lack of self control makes it obvious.

• J.R.

You are correct. In addition to all the evidence I have amassed--I just found the paid trolls' bot code.

No.

I never have. I only recently made it back to level 7.

How did someone put it, " If you can't refute it, move it!" seems to be very true. Anything from Solar Wind in the form of a question or answer is moved quickly.

• J.R.

Oh, okay. So lately, my sock accounts are Bubba Gubbins, Willy, Nathan, CatWhisperer, and two other guys asking questions.. And that's just in the past week.

No, I am not paid. I only like to inform real people. Those who corrupt this site take money from evil people. Low life's who cannot prove their point do vile acts on this site. Are you one of them? If you are, you are a subhuman.

• Climate Realist

It is mostly Yahoo Joker and his socks who do vile acts on this site.

But, yes, they do vile acts because they can't prove their points.

Are you paid? Not to post and I spend on average 20 minutes a day here, some days 1 hour, other days not at all.

Do you have sock puppet accounts? I have one, I needed a junk mail account and I have used it one day here, just because I happened to be logged in with it.

Do you move questions? My own, I am level 5 in this account, level 1 in the other.

EDIT:

"This is meaningless since you're anonymous." So what? It is not like your parents named you "The Vulgar Troll"...

• J.R.

A name identifies you, whether it's from your parents or whether it's a user name you gave to yourself. Your user name serves a function here. Posting anonymously about your personal habits without identifying the person doesn't even make sense.

Climate_Reject is a malicious liar. He is out to suppress the truth.

What kind of vile troll would advocate malicious moving of questions and think that moving them back is wrong.

• oikoσ

No, no, and once, respectively.

Your question has nothing to do with environment, it's clearly a poll. I did you a favour and moved it to polls & surveys, where it belongs. You're welcome.

• J.R.

Dirac thinks you're me. More logic from our resident basket case.