Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 months ago

Is white supremacy on the rise because white privilege is being eroded?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Best answer

Its always existed in America. Im hispanic but grew up in a racist area many of my friends had fathers that are apart of lodges where minorities are excluded some where in the klan. I dont agree with racists but feel that people have a constitutional right to believe in whatever they want without intrusion. Ive documented a high rise of racism occuring in the military among so called patriotic defense contractors conducting psyops campaigns on minorities just to profit off peoples misery. Its especially noticeable in Austin Texas. Racism is a real problem since many youth and young men have no purpose or life no direction at times it infuriates whites to see people cross our borders and get housing , jobs free education , benefits when many millions of whites labor hard to get nothing. Ive tried to reason with racists but cant but understand them well since i spent a large portion of my life dealing with them. Its an issue that reaches the highest levels of government to the lowest.

• donnie
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Nope. The opposite. Fortunately it is not as bad as it seems if your a reasonable person but watched CNN all the time. But then again there are probably not too many reasonable people who watch CNN regularly

• 3 months ago

There is no "white privilege" except being taxed to death and blamed for the failures of others.

Jewish Privilege exists, tho. Look at Hollywood, the banks, AIPAC....

• 3 months ago

In short ...........................yes

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Your guess is as good as mine, Hans.

• 3 months ago

There is no such thing as "white privilege". If anything, there is "black privilege. Caucasians have to work for what they get. There's no "affirmative action", "minority set asides" or "race norming" for us.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

It really depends on what you mean by white supremacy? So many people bandy about the word racism, anti semitism, Islamaphobia ,fascism, sexism, male patriarchy, ageism, anti theism these days it’s lost all its meaning and subsequent impact on the general public who in general are living longer, healthier and wealthier than any generation before them ( probably not for much longer though)

The truth is we’re seeing the complete preeminence of neo liberal thought, which as being the dominant all pervasive way of thinking, is becoming a victim of its own success and increasingly being challenged by other ideas and beliefs, subsequently it is becoming more radicalised due to the fact, for the first time in its brief history, it’s in decline.

The European nationalist and American segregationists are weaker than they’ve ever been, they do exist in small numbers, but make for a great bogey man for radical liberals who can’t understand why not everybody loves to be just like them

• 3 months agoReport

This is such a shame, because traditional liberalism has so much to offer

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

White privilege is a left-wing fantasy.

• 3 months ago

I think it's on the rise because some white people are tired of being demonized. I've said all along that the left is creating new racists faster than the racist groups can generate new recruits on their own. Some people feel backed into a corner and will come out fighting.

• 3 months ago

There are very few white supremacists in America.

• 3 months agoReport

Do you know what rise means?

• 3 months ago

It is because Donald Trump embokdens them, because the violent Q Anon and other Far Right online communties encorage them.

White Supremacists are helped and radicalized by Q Anon, they are Terrorists

• Justin Thyme
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6074583655001/#sp=show-clips

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.