How do you feel that celebs who use private jets can no longer lecture us on climate change?

How do you feel now that Harry And Meg cannot be climate change activists and go on 50 holidays a year

I feel good about the situation.

Because their famous and their lives are fucked with people bothering them constantly and saying hi, it's the only privacy they ever ******* get is on their mother ******* private jets

being a celebrity does not make you knowledgeable

they should practice what they preach,, but they are all talk they "FEEL" (the little people should do without)

Ed Begley Jr.., is the only one who lives the talk the rest are Hippocrates

I do not like him but I can respect him

not sure i never cared

There has always been two rules: one for the rich and/or powerful and another for the rest of us.

I think it's about time people with carbon footprints the size of Alaska stop telling the rest of us we have to ride a bike to work (which for me would be about seven miles each way in 90 degree heat).

Dayton, I feel your question/statement is poorly structured. People have a right to their opinion, whether they fly or not. The Prince has an obligation to fly and be out and about with the subjects.

• Clo

They can not have it both ways---they need to practice what they preach. The private jet company hired for Meghan and Harry by Elton John, gives money back to carbon footprint concerns, but there still is that problem of the pollution the private plane generates.

The Sussexes need to think through things carefully and thoroughly.

We don't need celebrities to tell us how to think, though, as long as we stay educated, informed, are not credulous, know what is credible, what is and is no fact, we can form our own opinions.

• TSK

NO RESPECT for sure......

ok for them, not for us

• Rick

BOO HOO !!! NOW I'll have to actually THINK for myself ???