Gpu crashes after pc wakes up?

Whenever my PC wakes up from the sleep mode the gpu crashes if I play games or put a load on gpu, 'driver stopping responding and has been recovered' this is the error message i receive, in reliability monitor it says 'video hardware error'. I reinstalled the driver, downgraded it, used ddu but no... show more Whenever my PC wakes up from the sleep mode the gpu crashes if I play games or put a load on gpu,
'driver stopping responding and has been recovered' this is the error message i receive, in reliability monitor it says 'video hardware error'.
I reinstalled the driver, downgraded it, used ddu but no use.
Most rarely I receive bsod which happened only two times.
Solution for me is after waking up the pc I logoff and login to windows and the crash doesn't happens. Right now the driver version is 388.7.
Gpu is gt 730 ddr5
Windows 7.
I know it is not a hardware issue, the driver is the main cause but I don't have any solution rather than logging off.
Note: The error doesn't occur when the pc is on, it only happens after sleep mode.