Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 6 months ago

Are people who raise children deceived?

I find it disgusting when the most selfish, self-centered people show such care for their offspring because they see their offspring as an extension of themselves. But if they were kids of someone else, they would just be their horrible inhuman manipulative selves to these kids. Are kids really extensions of our selves or are we tricked to believing that they are extensions of ourselves when they are mentally and physically completely different people? Are we biologically wired to care for these complete strangers without realizing that just because they came from our semen'eggs doesn't mean they are an extension of us?

Update:

I have excellent parents. I have f#cked pu ss aaaay.. You ignorant morons. I havent' had sex for months though. That part is true. But it's just monkey behaviour. I don't have monkey cravings like you do.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's true. You are right. Just ignore them and don't think about them, it's not your problem. All you can do is teach your kids to keep away from those parents or kids who bully.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I bet your parents regret not using birth control the night you happened.

• 6 months ago

you obviously were a miserable child MR ANONYMOUS

• 6 months ago

They are our improved version, not an extension of us.

one could accept a better version of oneself.

people care about the improved version of themselves, but not in giving (DAR) the best possible version.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • j153e
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There are various types of parenting, so not a single type includes all.

At more aware/clear levels, the father-mother aspect and energy of God toward creatures is expressed. Therewith, the love of the parent for the child is comparatively selfless, albeit wise, and is blessed to give, and raise the new generation into genuine progress in soul-field awareness, mastery, lovingkindness, etc.

Perhaps the 5-10% of marriages that are being-cognitive is paralleled by ~ 5-10% of parental mastery. Inasmuch as the man and woman love and respect each other's inner Child, they are in a more functional marriage; likewise, such awareness naturally champions the inner childlike qualities of love, respect, mercy, truth, kindness, and so on, seeks to heal childish selfishness, greed, anger, fear, etc., and teach by example the child to do so for his or her self. Of such strong and good families are good neighborhoods, cities, and nations built--Confucius' wisdom-model.

Related:

The Path of the Higher Self;

Youth: Creators of the Future;

101 Things All Young Adults Should Know;

For Couples Only.

• K8
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Some parents raising children think of the children as extensions of themselves. This is not a good way to raise children.

Children are separate individuals that parents protect and guide into adulthood. Children are not extensions of the parents.

• 6 months ago

You sound very lonely, and very angry about it. Your parents obviously didn't care too much about you.

• 6 months ago

That toxic way of regarding children that you describe comes from the ego. The fact that we're biologically wired to care for our children has nothing to do with that. That biology long predates the ego historically and is of benefit to everyone.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.