Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 3 months ago

Does Africa even exist or is just made up by charity companies?

I'm pretty sure they are just picking up kids from the ghetto or something and saying they are African and don't have water to manipulate us into donating money to them.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Best answer

Africa is a lie. A lie designed to keep us trapped in the round earth rubbish because if you actually travel there the lies will collapse. that's why they tell us it's so hot and their's desert. how come no planes fly over their in Africa??? what are the illuminati hiding their? wake up and think with ur own head

• John
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Only one way to find out.

• Cyrus
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Africa does exist, I was born there and I've visited there a couple of times. I've once had an argument with someone online who claimed that I was never in Africa, and that the country I was taken to was just called Africa to fool me. I told him that even if the intent was to fool me, the place I visited every time that took 15 hour plane ride from North America to get to calls itself Africa, and a countries name is based on the powers that reside there. If Africa was fake, it would take a god to be able to hide the billions of people that live in that one continent away from the continent next to it, because if it isn't Africa, then it has to either be an unnamed continent, or a European continent.

Your question is very interesting, one might wonder if it was intended to be a dumb question lol, but it was fun answering it.

• Cyrus
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

I haven't seen all of Africa, because it is a large continent. Not seeing the entire continent doesn't make it fake. Where you are, you haven't seen everything, and if you did then congratulations, it's probably only a few square miles long lol.

• 3 months ago

Africa is the second largest of the continents, one fifth again as large as the whole of North America from Panama to Greenland. Africa has 54 countries and 1.3 billion people compared with North America's 23 countries and 590 million people.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

i have long believed that there is a secret breeding program run by the charity's to produce black kid's with huge eyes so they look extra appealing to white donors.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.