Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 12 months ago

Did God have me born in Australia. Because it was the worst country that he could find?

life sucks >>

Is australia a bad country? I am planning to immigrate!!

weird that ya hate ya own country..

If Australia were the worst country you wouldn't have tens of thousands of migrants trying to breach your shores every month.

You could be born in Yemen or some other war-torn locale. Australia is not a bad country. If I were not in the USA, I would seriously consider it as an alternative.

• sarah

Actually, it is a very good nation of loving people. You could have been born in the middle east. That would be a lot worse.

Yes. God hated you THAT much!! lol NO. You silly little dingo.

• Rico

If it’s that bad, why don’t you just climb into a leaking boat and seek refuge in Aleppo. Your absence will make it easier to get some people out of the Marybynong and Villawood detention centres

Why can't God find North Korea or Afghanistan?

God doesn’t exist, and Australia is a fantastic country where I feel privileged to be able to call my home.