Whats a swear-jar?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Best answer

A jar you put money into each time you swear.

• 3 months ago

Take off the lid and swear into it.

• Judee
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Something that weak people feel they need because they cannot control the words that come out of their mouth. How sad to need one.

• 3 months ago

A while back I needed money for something special and didn't have enough. So I started swearing up a storm until my swear jar had enough money in it to buy what I wanted!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rain
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

A swear jar (also known as a swear box, swearing jar, cuss jar, or cuss bank) is a device to help discourage people from swearing.

• 3 months ago

I have no idea what it is

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

A swear jar is a device to help discourage people from swearing. Every time someone utters a swear word, others who witness it collect a "fine", by insisting that the offender put some money into the box. The container may be made of glass, porcelain, or metal, and may have a lid with a slot. From time to time, the accumulated money may be used for some agreed-upon purpose, or contributed to charity.

• 3 months ago

A jar that you put money into every time you swear. A way to save money toward some goal.

• 3 months ago

A jar you put money in if you curse.

• 3 months ago

it's a jar in your house that everytime someone says a swear word, you have to put a dollar in.

Then you use the money for a vacation or a pizza dinner or something.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.