My wifi connection keeps failing and i dont know how to fix it.?

I can log in to my wifi network on my desktop computer and the page i want will load but when i try to click on a link on that page, the connection drops and i have no wifi connection. I have to then go to the network connections settings and select my network and connect to it again... and then it happens all... show more I can log in to my wifi network on my desktop computer and the page i want will load but when i try to click on a link on that page, the connection drops and i have no wifi connection. I have to then go to the network connections settings and select my network and connect to it again... and then it happens all over again. How can i fix this?
Update: By the way... my laptop connects and stays connected just fine, which leads me to believe it is something with the desktop computer