Getting signed to a record label?!?

I am releasing a song song and, I want to know how popular does a song have to be for them to take notice and sign the artist?

• blank

As someone else pointed out record companies look for peole they like best. They usually sign artists who they think can go far in thier career. This is different for each record company as they do not all want the same thing. Some record companies sign people that best fit thier genre. Some look for various types and will sign various artists of pretty much any genre. While others look for certain genres. For example some will only sign just Hip Hop arisrits or just Rock artists or just Country artists. So basically in short record companies look for someone who fits the style or genre of who they sign. In order to get ypur song out there you want to grab thier attention. I suggest putting ypur music on YouTube and sound cloud and various other music platform. Eventually you may get noticed. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you get noticed soon. Keep doing what you do.

It needs to fit what their scheme is. Not all record companies want the same kind of artists. You just keep doing what you do well, and sooner or later you'll get your moment. That moment is NOT predictable.

I will sign you I need artists