How in the world can I get in touch with a Yahoo Supervisor? .?

My e-mail has been messed up for a week. . The people I talk to at Yahoo just keep sending me around in circles

how to contact Yahoo/mail

• marriedwkids2 months agoReport

need to recover some e mails that yahoo mail deleted. one from Paypam (school lunch program), and the second from my job concerning upcoming paid time off. Hate when this happens, second time this year.

No answer for you.  Just don't know how to get my mail either.  Can only view last two days of email.  Where is the rest of them and who do I contact?

how do I get to talk to someone in Microsoft or Google.

You can't. Trust me, I have tried endlessly.

I have contacted Yahoo , who told me to call Verizon. so I contacted Verizon, who told me that they have NOTHING to do with Yahoo and they gave me an abuse address I have never seen before.

I wrote to that address.......and it was totally and completely ignored, with no response.

They just ping pong you back and forth between non functioning old addresses that no one monitors anymore.

Yahoo Inc is dead. Verizon will not do anything unless you are a paying Verizon customer.

• Sharon

Yahoo has no direct customer support, email, or phone numbers you can call. The only paid support option available is Yahoo Account Pro in the U.S. only: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sln6349.html

Yahoo doesn't have phone support for free accounts. Did you call one of those spam numbers that flood this site? Yahoo has many help and troubleshooting articles for most issues, see link below. You just navigate your way through until you find the right article. If after that you still have a problem, you can tap the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page in the link.

• paul

who are you talking to? , yahoo has no phone number or email or chat

• CarolOklaNola

Verizon BOUGHT Yahoo inc. MORE THAN 2 YEARS AGO. There is NO Yahoo customer care anymore. NONE. 5/year old answers are MISINFORMATION. Call Verizon. They will GI e you the same run around. 5 year old spam is SO outdated.

The answer is simple, transfer your account to Microsoft or Google. Those companies have a more stable, more funded servers for efficiency.

• bub4 weeks agoReport

They aren’t more efficient that’s why we’re back on Yahoo but I thought you would’ve understood that from the article.