Rather than one search engine being used, a number automatically present them selves.?

When using the internet, during this time and over the time I am on the Net, automatically a number of internet providers are used. First Microsoft, then later Bing. Why does more than one present itself automatically?
Richard
richardjwilson1@yahoo.co.uk
Update: When using the internet, during this time and over the time I am on the Net, automatically a number of internet providers are used. First Microsoft, then later Bing. 1. Why does more than one present itself automatically? 2. Why doe this occur? 3. What is the objective of the people in charge of such abilities?... show more When using the internet, during this time and over the time I am on the Net, automatically a number of internet providers are used. First Microsoft, then later Bing.
1. Why does more than one present itself automatically?
2. Why doe this occur?
3. What is the objective of the people in charge of such abilities?
Please reply. Many thanks.
Richard
1 answer 1