Which one for a summer wedding?

I’m attending a wedding as a plus one and need help choosing. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I actually like both dresses, but for a wedding, the one you choose should fit the location. If it is indoors at a fancy hotel or more formal venue, the green dress would be perfect. It the wedding is more casual and perhaps outdoors, the floral dress is more appealing for that type of event.

My mother always told me: show plenty of leg or cleavage, but NEVER at the same time. So, that slit is not such a bad thing, considering the rest of the dress is not revealing whatsoever.

The green one is better than that other one is. Wear the green one I'm sure you will look divine... Do you have a plus one invitation what is your date wearing?

• Miria6 months agoReport

I think I am going to wear the green. My dates colors are going to be navy and cream

I would go with the black one like going to a best friends funeral..

It depends on the details of the wedding. Is it formal or informal? In a church, synagog, cathedral, or mosque? Is it outside? What time of day?

In general, you should wear a dress that you'll be comfortable in and conforms, if necessary, to the etiquette of the location. For example, covered shoulders.

I probably wouldn't wear a long-sleeved dress to a outdoor wedding in the heat, but that's up to you.

• Kelly

I like the style of the green one better but not really the color (though green might look great on you).

I don't like the floral one at all, it reminds me of Mrs Roper. If you're young, google Mrs Roper.

• Miria6 months agoReport

LOL

• Ocimom

I like the floral one better.

whichever one works. no one really cares

• denise

I like the green one, you could pair it with a nice white shrug / bolero, and it may come in useful later if it gets cooler!

The floral print. Depending upon how formal it is, bare shoulders may not be acceptable.

The one you're more interested in