will you be able to play animal crossing: new horizons on the nintendo switch lite?

• John

most likely. there doesn't seem to be any motion control as far as i can tell for the game based on gameplay during treehouse, so i don't think removable joycons will be necessary. the only games that won't work on the lite are those that require motion control from separated joycons, like super mario party. games with the option will likely be playable since you don't have to use motion to play breath of the wild or splatoon 2 if you don't want to, you do have manual controls as an option

While you may not be able to utilize local multiplayer without extra controllers, you should still be able to play solo & via WiFi (locally & online).

I'm not a fan, but I know people who are and will be.

IDKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

No, I don't like the animal crossing games