I’m not sure how to feel about this situation with a man?

I spent a year overseas (military) living in a house with six male roommates around my age of 22, and I’m a 22 (then) year old female and we all worked together. We weren’t refiners for the most part but being Americans we got along, I never had feeling for any of them despite me being a female and everyone... show more I spent a year overseas (military) living in a house with six male roommates around my age of 22, and I’m a 22 (then) year old female and we all worked together. We weren’t refiners for the most part but being Americans we got along, I never had feeling for any of them despite me being a female and everyone thinking I would. But I did go out drinking one night with one of them, let’s name him Jon, and I never had any feelings for Jon, but we went out drinking and had a fun time. Jon just got there from another country where he didn’t spend much of any time with women but that’s not really relevant.

We drank a lot that night, and I never really drank much at all, I just remember him trying to hug me and kiss me in the living room and I remember pulling away, I didn’t want a relationship or fling, but then I remember puking in a toilet and him being there telling me how he loved me (he didn’t really know me) and calling me baby and I was crying in the toilet throwing up but he kissed me (so he was probably gone) and I remember running up stairs to my room, sprinting really and him being behind me, maybe it was playful, not like I would know, and then I remember having sex with him, I was on top so it wasn’t forceful, but then I woke up and regretted the whole night.

I don’t know what to think of it or who to talk to, I already have a therapist but I’ve never really brought this up