Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 6 months ago

I’m not sure how to feel about this situation with a man?

I spent a year overseas (military) living in a house with six male roommates around my age of 22, and I’m a 22 (then) year old female and we all worked together. We weren’t refiners for the most part but being Americans we got along, I never had feeling for any of them despite me being a female and everyone thinking I would. But I did go out drinking one night with one of them, let’s name him Jon, and I never had any feelings for Jon, but we went out drinking and had a fun time. Jon just got there from another country where he didn’t spend much of any time with women but that’s not really relevant.

We drank a lot that night, and I never really drank much at all, I just remember him trying to hug me and kiss me in the living room and I remember pulling away, I didn’t want a relationship or fling, but then I remember puking in a toilet and him being there telling me how he loved me (he didn’t really know me) and calling me baby and I was crying in the toilet throwing up but he kissed me (so he was probably gone) and I remember running up stairs to my room, sprinting really and him being behind me, maybe it was playful, not like I would know, and then I remember having sex with him, I was on top so it wasn’t forceful, but then I woke up and regretted the whole night.

I don’t know what to think of it or who to talk to, I already have a therapist but I’ve never really brought this up

3 Answers

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    No one here can do for you what your therapist can, so continue to discuss it with them.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • 6 months ago

    Things we don't plan/want happen sometimes. I remember a thing or two I think it was bad the way it happened, but I chose not to dwell on it. It is not worth the time and energy to try to sort it out. In facts, there is nothing to sort it out. It is drunken one night stand. This happens a lot. Like the other answer suggests, talk to a therapist if it bothers you. Move on.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • 6 months ago

    So you had a drunken shag when you were 22. You aren't the first or the last. Time has gone on. All your mates have dispersed and you are seeing a therapist about something else. Why not use him/her and talk about this while you are at it? That's what therapists are for. This is old rubbish that you are hanging onto for some reason so get rid of it. Talk to the therapist and get your full money's worth.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.