Engine shuts off in between but starts again after 2-3 ignitions. What can it be?

I have a 2011 Hyundai Elantra. Recently it started showing a weird problem. It runs perfectly on the freeway. But while in traffic or on a red signal, it shuts off the engine itself. I start the car again, but the Rev is on Zero with the engine running. I can drive as well on the zero rev with a bit jerky ride.... show more I have a 2011 Hyundai Elantra. Recently it started showing a weird problem. It runs perfectly on the freeway. But while in traffic or on a red signal, it shuts off the engine itself. I start the car again, but the Rev is on Zero with the engine running. I can drive as well on the zero rev with a bit jerky ride. After 2-3 ignitions the car comes back to normal but the check engine light turns on. And when I check it the next day, the check engine light disappears on its own. What could the problem be?