Can anyone tell me what type of mold this is this has been growing for months under my desk at my job?

Attachment image

1 Answer

  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    That is a splooge related mold If I've ever seen one.

    • Pat F85
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

      Nice shoes

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.