Why is my mom so mean?

My mom always calls me chunky and is always feeling my legs to make sure I m still skinny and touching my stomach. I m pretty much used to it, I just don t know how to get her off my case. I m not fat by the way.

1 year ago

In one of your other questions/statement of facts, you say you are overweight.

Your mother should be less concerned about your legs and stomach and more concerned about your obsession with Taylor Swift:

When you get plastic surgery to look like another person such as a celebrity, how does it work?

Do they take all of your skin off and replace it with plastic even on your hands and feet?

Can you get plastic surgery to make a white person black?

If you get plastic surgery and you are shorter or taller than the person you want to look like, do they make you the same height as them?

How does plastic surgery work? I have to get plastic surgery to look like someone else and I want to know what's going to happen.? Do they take your whole face off? Has anyone else experienced this on here?

1 year ago

She's mentally ill and projecting her issues onto you.

1 year ago

you need to ask her that question and if shes being abusive call cps

1 year ago

Start doing the same to her. if she complains tell her now she knows what you feel like.