How do you cure diabetes without medications?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Exercise Regularly. 

Regular exercise can help you lose weight and increase insulin sensitivity. ...Control Your Carb Intake. ...Increase Your Fiber Intake. ...Drink Water and Stay Hydrated. ...Implement Portion Control. ...Choose Foods With a Low Glycemic Index. ...Control Stress Levels. ...Monitor Your Blood Sugar Levels.To find out more on the cure click on the link below==> https://tcpros.co/j0U8Z

• 6 months ago

you can never cure it, you may only control it by a number of ways...

• 6 months ago

You can not CURE diabetes without medication. But you can CONTROL it thru conscious, targetted diet and a lot of effort.

• 6 months ago

Sadly, no cure. On the good news, however, you can control it with exercise and diet. Of course, that means not eating much of anything we enjoy, but it is healthier and that may buy you extra years on this side of the grass. Also, if your numbers are at pre-D levels, that's better, too.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • k w
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

eat right ! go to foodbabe dot com and read, shes awesome, don't ever forget you still need lots of ionic minerals and iodine, she's like a guide avoiding the bad and picking the good, after her first book, she got slammed by the fearful liars, I can see right thru them, and so can she, I read all that she wrote about it, and so was quite happy she figured it all out as well, smart girl........read the book reviews on amazon and her site, she's blessed......

• 6 months ago

it is hard, but you can try to change diet, eating habits...physical activity

• Cammie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There is no cure. There are many ways to control diabetes but not a cure.

• Longtime Hubby
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Eat smarter, avoid the carbs, exercise at least half-hour daily. Those all help quite a bit. No cure, but it's great if you get the numbers down. Avoided meds with diet and exercise, my doc is happy. Me too

• 6 months ago

If you are talking about type 2 diabetes then they claim you can reverse it with the very strict low calorie Newcastle Diet which is mainly root vegetables, Google it

• opinionated
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

this will be controlling it, you will always be a diabetic once you get it

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Prayer

Jk...that’d be the same as talking to yourself

• 6 months ago

You can't "cure" it but you can manage it through diet. Though in severe cases insulin is usually necessary.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.