My stepmom’s food doesn’t agree with me?

When my mom was still around, we would always eat a well balanced meal. Some meat with a heavy focus on fiber, fruits, and vegetables. I never suffered from any stomach problems with her cooking and it always tasted good. Then, my parents got a divorce and my stepmom usually makes frozen meats with beans or... show more When my mom was still around, we would always eat a well balanced meal. Some meat with a heavy focus on fiber, fruits, and vegetables. I never suffered from any stomach problems with her cooking and it always tasted good. Then, my parents got a divorce and my stepmom usually makes frozen meats with beans or potatoes. Meats are usually chicken, pork, or anything red; beans are usually baked or pinto; and potatoes are either mashed, sweet, or fries. No fruits. No vegetables. Not only that, we also eat fast food and sweets. All of this has definitely had an effect on my stomach.

Under my step mom, I went from weighing a good 115 lbs to 285 lbs, My stomach used to not growl a lot, but now it does - loudly to where people can hear it. My stomach always bubbles and churns, sometimes loudly, after eating one of her bigger meals and I go to the bathroom far more often. And it’s rarely solid anymore, mostly chunky like chili. The bathroom trips are more urgent as well, whether it’s in the store or during class. I even had an accident in school once trying to make it to the bathroom.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Marsha