am i gay if i date a trans woman?

Update:

i’m not dating a trans-woman i’m just curious

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, a man and a women is not gay. Regardless if one previously was the opposite gender

Source(s): The gay bible
    • I hate to disagree. If the newly minted woman still has "her" penis, then that makes her boyfriend gay.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Youre gay if you have to ask.

• Of course he is gay. His GAYNESS shines....

• 6 months ago

If she has a dick and u do touch it yes u maybe ok and I think u more like a bisexual person

• 6 months ago

She is a woman, regardless of what's between her legs. Her identity is most important, especially if you'd be in an intimate relationship with her. Also, she will probably put in as much effort as possible to pass as a female and will appear feminine to you. Attraction to feminine traits, or those associated with the opposite sex, is heterosexuality. Accept trans women as women even if they aren't very far in their transition. Otherwise, don't ******* date them.

• ...Show all comments
    • Just like anyone else, but don't piss on my head and try to convince me it's raining. They are NOT women, and it is disrespectful to cis-women to call them that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

If "she" still has her willy, then yes!

• Emmy6 months agoReport

User

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Depends,

If youre fking a tranny and youre aware its really a man then yes you are gay AF, society may be a little forgiving if it happens once accidentally, anymore after that youre really pushing it.

BTW if you have to ask if youre gay then you ARE gay. Straight men dont question their sexuality EVER

• 6 months ago

Yes because you are dating another man.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Depends.

Does the trans woman have a penis?

Does the trans woman prefer to have sex with you by shoving her penis up your poo-poo shooter?

If so, then you could be bisexual.

• 6 months ago

You might be, but not necessarily. Relax, dude. If you were gay, you'd probably know by now, okay?

• 6 months ago

Only if you are yourself a woman.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.