Faint positive or evap line?

My husband and I have been trying for a baby for a long time. I have extremely irregular periods and spotted brown discharge for 7 days, and am currently on cycle day 127. I took a test yesterday but messed up and the pee got on top (dont know if that matters), and the test took longer than three minutes to... show more My husband and I have been trying for a baby for a long time. I have extremely irregular periods and spotted brown discharge for 7 days, and am currently on cycle day 127.
I took a test yesterday but messed up and the pee got on top (dont know if that matters), and the test took longer than three minutes to populate, so I assumed it was negative, as per usual.
I checked it this morning and it populated, but the positive line kinda showed up, and the edge of it is red/purple and then fades as it goes up. Is this a positive or a evap line??