sent for my licence on the 25July have not heard anything yet how long will it take?

• May

Where do you live? Your spelling of "licence" tells us that you live outside of the USA.

In the USA and other countries, one must take tests, pass those tests to earn a drivers licence. One cannot simply "send" for a licence.

• Edna

YOU don't "send" for a license. The DMV mails your driver's license to you, usually within 3 weeks of the time you're approved for a license. Call your local DMV office and ask what the delay is.

6 weeks is common, unless your snail mail goes on STRIKE, then it takes longer. It was written in your "driver's Training manual" but thanks for asking. Usually for the people in the state of confusion, it usually takes longer as it comes from the Department of "I don't give a sheet". Oh, and if there is a national holiday during that time period, nobody is in the office...so even longer.

It will take as long as it takes.

Thank you for asking, I think.

I've called every State DMV and not one has ever heard of you.

My magic 🎱says it will be mailed out to you in 4 days.

Go to motor vehicles and ask there.

Why don't you call the DMV?

• Snezzy

You live in the State of Mystery. They always take an unfathomable amount of time to do things at the DMV there.