sent for my licence on the 25July have not heard anything yet how long will it take?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • May
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

Where do you live? Your spelling of "licence" tells us that you live outside of the USA.

In the USA and other countries, one must take tests, pass those tests to earn a drivers licence. One cannot simply "send" for a licence.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

YOU don't "send" for a license. The DMV mails your driver's license to you, usually within 3 weeks of the time you're approved for a license. Call your local DMV office and ask what the delay is.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

6 weeks is common, unless your snail mail goes on STRIKE, then it takes longer. It was written in your "driver's Training manual" but thanks for asking. Usually for the people in the state of confusion, it usually takes longer as it comes from the Department of "I don't give a sheet". Oh, and if there is a national holiday during that time period, nobody is in the office...so even longer.

• 12 months ago

It will take as long as it takes.

Thank you for asking, I think.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

I've called every State DMV and not one has ever heard of you.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

My magic 🎱says it will be mailed out to you in 4 days.

• 12 months ago

Go to motor vehicles and ask there.

• 12 months ago

Why don't you call the DMV?

• Snezzy
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

You live in the State of Mystery. They always take an unfathomable amount of time to do things at the DMV there.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.