In love with my bf but how do I leave this abuser?

I knew from the beginning my boyfriend wasn’t a “nice guy..” he was a blunt kinda rude guy to others but he was always sweet to me. Last week he got really drunk with me for the first time. I’ve seen him drunk but never like white girl wasted. After the party he hit me while we were arguing. I thought it... show more I knew from the beginning my boyfriend wasn’t a “nice guy..” he was a blunt kinda rude guy to others but he was always sweet to me. Last week he got really drunk with me for the first time. I’ve seen him drunk but never like white girl wasted.

After the party he hit me while we were arguing. I thought it probably because I was saying some hurtful things and he was already white girl wasted. I’m a bartender so I know the affects of alcohol, especially when it’s mixed with other stuff like he did.

Now last night he was drunk again but not that drunk and began saying some rude stuff. I ignored it and went to bed. Few moments later he followed me to bed. He tried to have sex with me but I kept refusing. He then started getting rough, picking me up and threatening to slap me or hurt my arm. He kept doing it but managed to wait till he got tired and ran immediately to the bathroom downstairs. I waited 30 min and then I went to sleep on the couch. I’m current about 6 weeks pregnant and he knows.

He already has two kids with someone else and I know he will never just leave me alone especially with his kid.