Should I go talk to her parents before a breakup?

I have been dating this girl for almost 2 years and now she’s trying to break up with me. I won’t get into the why, that’s a whole other story. But I’ve always tried to be good to her and her family and made a point to spend a lot of time with them. If she does end up leaving me, I’d like to know if I should reach... show more I have been dating this girl for almost 2 years and now she’s trying to break up with me. I won’t get into the why, that’s a whole other story. But I’ve always tried to be good to her and her family and made a point to spend a lot of time with them. If she does end up leaving me, I’d like to know if I should reach out to her parents and say I’m sorry and goodbye. Is that appropriate or would that just complicate things?

I’m already heartbroken as it is, I just don’t want them to think I’m a bad person I guess and to thank them.