My Ac is not pushing out air.?

My car Ac stopped working. Ac light turns on and I twist knob and can still hear the noise when turning knob but no air is pushing out of the vents. Can still feel the cool when I am driving with windows rolled down. I’m thinking it’s the blower motor, but where can I locate the blower motor fuse? And relay? Want to check that out first. Thanks

• Edna

Do not even try to repair your car's A/C yourself. You don't know what's wrong with it, and you probably have no idea how to repair it. Save yourself some grief and take your car to a repair shop, and let them take a look at the A/C and make whatever repair is necessary.

The blower motor may be bad. many times it fries the resistor pack for the blower motor.because the blower motor is drawing too many amps.

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech
  • Ron

Change the blower motor

• JetDoc

Does your car have a cabin air filter? If it does, then maybe it's time to change it.

• Erik

unlikely, the filter would have to be super bad for nothing at all to be coming out

• Scott

Maybe if you mention what year, make and model of vehicle you're asking about...

• Bill

It's next to the flux capacitor.