My Ac is not pushing out air.?

My car Ac stopped working. Ac light turns on and I twist knob and can still hear the noise when turning knob but no air is pushing out of the vents. Can still feel the cool when I am driving with windows rolled down. I’m thinking it’s the blower motor, but where can I locate the blower motor fuse? And relay? Want to check that out first. Thanks

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Do not even try to repair your car's A/C yourself. You don't know what's wrong with it, and you probably have no idea how to repair it. Save yourself some grief and take your car to a repair shop, and let them take a look at the A/C and make whatever repair is necessary.

• 6 months ago

The blower motor may be bad. many times it fries the resistor pack for the blower motor.because the blower motor is drawing too many amps.

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech
  • Ron
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
  • 6 months ago

Change the blower motor

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • JetDoc
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Does your car have a cabin air filter? If it does, then maybe it's time to change it.

• Erik
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

unlikely, the filter would have to be super bad for nothing at all to be coming out

• Scott
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Maybe if you mention what year, make and model of vehicle you're asking about...

• Bill
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It's next to the flux capacitor.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.