Are there countries where the rich starve?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I was in Venezuela a couple of weeks ago. And I am rich. I wasn't exactly starving but I couldn't get any biscuits and gravy. Can you imagine that? A whole country that doesn't have any biscuits and gravy!!

No wonder they are poor and dying.

• The Diglet6 months agoReport

Thank you for getting in touch with that answer, which has resolved my question fully.
      All the best,
      from The Diglet.

• james
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There have been a few who went were they should have not went. Paid big money to go there. & starved before returning. So yes. A very few. Or trying to sail around the world can do it. I believe Airhart done it in the S Pacific when her plane went down. You do not know how to buy some flour, salt.have hard tack made. & talk to a sharp street kid into selling you a nice rat. Dissolve the hard tack in rat broth for biscuits & rat gravy. If you have money you normally don't go hungry. Even were food selection is limited.

• 6 months ago

Rich people who are stupid starve

• 6 months ago

people with poor health may also need to starve as they have diet limitations and disease can happen to even the financially rich people who can afford to buy expensive food.

If one is financially rich as well as health-wise rich then one will never starve.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

I doubt it today...if so come to pennsylvania land of welfare free food the access card ....... .now the government has it looking like a actual credit card

• 6 months ago

It's the same the 'ole world over

It's the poor what gets the blame

It's the rich what gets the pleasure

Ain't it all a (violation notice) shame.

• 6 months ago

Nope, none that I know of.

• 6 months ago

They cancel, in poverty and wealth they could,and can.

• 6 months ago

Yes, it's called a diet.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Germany between the world wars, when you needed a wheelbarrow full of cash to buy a loaf of bread.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.