Would a woman rest her foot on your groin area without realizing and without that being a deliberate thing?

A woman from work who is married came over to me while I was sat at my desk. She sat on my desk and had her foot resting on the side of my chair, but then she moved it to where in it was resting on my groin. To me it was like "there's a woman touching my groin" even if it was just her foot or her shoe... show more A woman from work who is married came over to me while I was sat at my desk. She sat on my desk and had her foot resting on the side of my chair, but then she moved it to where in it was resting on my groin. To me it was like "there's a woman touching my groin" even if it was just her foot or her shoe technically, but she didn't react at all she just continued talking about work. It was literally just normal work stuff like some idea she had that the team wasn't sure about and asking my opinion on it.

I feel like I have done something wrong because she's attractive and I was thinking about it in a way I shouldn't have when she probably didn't even realize.