Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

Would a woman rest her foot on your groin area without realizing and without that being a deliberate thing?

A woman from work who is married came over to me while I was sat at my desk. She sat on my desk and had her foot resting on the side of my chair, but then she moved it to where in it was resting on my groin. To me it was like "there's a woman touching my groin" even if it was just her foot or her shoe technically, but she didn't react at all she just continued talking about work. It was literally just normal work stuff like some idea she had that the team wasn't sure about and asking my opinion on it.

I feel like I have done something wrong because she's attractive and I was thinking about it in a way I shouldn't have when she probably didn't even realize.

Favorite Answer

Of course she realised. It was deliberate and you didn't move away. If you were so shocked you should have moved off. You reacted to the touching as a normal man would so I wouldn't worry too much about that...….however, I think you should decide whether or not you like this woman enough to have a relationship with her - remembering you work together so that could be tricky. If she sits on your desk again, fetch her a chair to sit on and don't leave your groin in the firing line in future. Do NOT kid yourself this was not a deliberate act on her part.

i would have played with her foot

She is testing to see if you are numb down there