is it ok to call a girl at work to ask her out?

So... recently I got invited to an interview but went to the wrong address by accident. I went to this other address and got redirected to the correct address for my interview. However, when I was at this other address there was this girl who was kind enough to give me a lift to the interview correct address. This was because I walked to this wrong address to do the interview and would take to long to get to the correct address and that is why this girl drove me to this correct address. We got in her car and we got talking on the way and I thought we kind of clicked. However, I was really nervous because I was late for this interview by now so I forgot to see if she would like to hang out and get her number.

Whilst we were talking I found out that she works at the place where I accidentally went to the wrong address too. So, I was wondering if it would be okay to call this girl and ask her out at her work but I'm not too sure if it would be weird to do that. Maybe I should move on but I'm not too sure what to do. What do you think I should do?

To me that would be super creepy but if she's the kind of person who'd let a stranger into her car maybe she's got a different attitude about such things ('cause I wouldn't have given you a ride either).

• D50

Nothing "wrong" with it exactly, but don't be surprised if she turns you down. She already knows you're a loser.

• `

You want to ask a girl out based on a conversation in a car? It would be weird, to say the least.

Add her in Facebook. Chat with her sometime, see if she likes you back before asking her out

• stephen11 months agoReport

I would do but I only know her first name.

I think it would be better to go back to her place of employment and ask her out on a proper date.