[Guys!] If this nurse requested you to ejaculate some of your semen into a test-tube,for analysis,would it be "hard" for you to resist?

• Bob
    Favorite Answer

If this took place at a hospital or clinic and the nurse appeared dressed like that, it wouldn't be hard for me to resist as I would have serious doubts as to the actual nursing qualifications she held because typically in my experience, real nurses don't dress like this and who wants medical assistance from a fake nurse, right?

If this was taking place in my bedroom it would still be easy for me to resist, because while on the one hand I would be less concerned about her lack of nursing qualifications, on the other hand, I no longer have a prostate, which means that my body does not produce semen to ejaculate into a test tube for her.

• edward

Why is “hard” written like that? Do you mean difficult? No. I don’t take orders from a nurse who doesn’t even know how to use a stethoscope correctly. I did not have to train a single one of my students how to use or wear them. Nobody wears them like that. And that outfit is impractical, she can’t take care of a single patient wearing that

• Marla

That’s a halloween costume....

That said, a lot of nurses nowadays dress with what looks like pajamas or loungewear...

can’t tell what is worse.

• Adam D

This is the weirdest dental checkup I've ever had...

I would ask her to help me

• Sky

So you use a picture of a model in a "naughty nurse" outfit from a halloween costume website? Looks like somebody has a bit of a fetish thing going on.

dream on, aint going to happen