Re: Heb 12:2 Why is "Jesus the author and finisher of our faith" but some don't belief faith is a Spiritual gift received after HS baptism?

Update: I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT GOD HAS TOLD ME BUT THEY DON'T BELIEVE IT BECAUSE OF THEOLOGY (COLOSSIANS 2:8)! THAT'S WHY GOD TOLD ME TO GET OUT OF THAT MESS OF "THEOLOGY!" GOD "REVEALS" (I CORINTHIANS 2:10-14) AND WHEN HOLY SPIRIT BAPTIZED, YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE HOLY... show more I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT GOD HAS TOLD ME BUT THEY DON'T BELIEVE IT BECAUSE OF THEOLOGY (COLOSSIANS 2:8)!

THAT'S WHY GOD TOLD ME TO GET OUT OF THAT MESS OF "THEOLOGY!"

GOD "REVEALS" (I CORINTHIANS 2:10-14) AND WHEN HOLY SPIRIT BAPTIZED, YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT TO "GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH" (JOHN 16:13).
Update 2: I CORINTHIANS 12:9 LIST "FAITH" AS A "SPIRITUAL GIFT" ONE RECEIVES AFTER HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (I CORINTHIANS 12:13)! ROMANS 12:3 SAYS "GOD DEALS FAITH IN MEASURE." I KEEP TELL YOU >>>YOUR FAITH<<< IS ((( NOT ))) >>>GOD'S SPIRITUAL GIFT OF... show more I CORINTHIANS 12:9 LIST "FAITH" AS A "SPIRITUAL GIFT" ONE RECEIVES AFTER HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (I CORINTHIANS 12:13)!

ROMANS 12:3 SAYS "GOD DEALS FAITH IN MEASURE."

I KEEP TELL YOU >>>YOUR FAITH<<< IS ((( NOT ))) >>>GOD'S SPIRITUAL GIFT OF FAITH!<<<

GOD OPERATES ((( IN ))) US (PHILIPPIANS 2:13) AND GIVES US >>>EVERYTHING<<< AFTER HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM, INCLUDING LOVE (RM 5:5) AND GRACE (RM 5:1-2).

"A MAN CAN RECEIVE NOTHING EXCEPT IT BE GIVEN HIM FROM HEAVEN" (JOHN 3:27)!
5 answers 5