What's ya thoughts on YouTube , yahoo?

Youtube is good to eat like skittles. And how it really matters is my ***

YouTube is doing all it can to discourage independent creators. I'm hoping that another video platform is going to burst into popularity soon. I don't create, but I want good things to watch. Sometimes I go to Vimeo, BitChute, Daily Motion.

Youtube glory days were from 2006 to maybe 2012.

After that YouTube slowly declined. Most videos recommended have nothing to do with what you are watching and YouTube only recommends obnoxious liberalized YouTube videos/channels that do not show any intelligence.

In 2019 YouTube has become boring because of 4 reasons.

- Youtube channels trying to sell you something,

- over the top reactions

- Nearly every channel telling me to subscribe and like the video before i even watch the video.

- content is rarely informal and educational anymore. Its just people reacting, pranking and tell me their feelings.

In about 2 weeks I'm done with YouTube. There is just nothing to watch as compared to the glory days.

There are still good content on youtube but they are rare to find and either they don't upload as often/anymore.

I like YouTube, I like watching what ifs, riddles, science related videos and history videos, some animations creators do are awesome.

I also like to listen to music, and use YouTube for home workout yoga and meditation.

• paul

youtube , oh so much lame s h i t

YouTube some good content, some average content, a lot of cràp frankly. YouTube isn't the sort of platform I could spend hours using.

There are only about one or two Youtubers I have watched and actually enjoyed. The constant chopped up editing that some people do drives me insane so I don't go on to hear people talk. Just music mostly, interviews, and some tv show clips