Why does Romans 10:9-10 say "confess with your mouth,believe in heart & saved" but it didn't happen in Acts 11:15-16 nor in Psalm 32:3-5?

Update: SCRIPTURE DOES NOT CONTRADICT OTHER SCRIPTURES AND ROMANS 10:9-10 CONTRADICTS ACTS 11:15-16 AND PSALM 32:3-5!
Update 2: ACTS 11:15-16 SAYS "AND AS I BEGAN TO SPEAK THE HOLY GHOST FELL ON THEM..." AND THEY DIDN'T NOT INTERRUPT PETER'S MESSAGE AND "CONFESS WITH THEIR MOUTH" TO PETER! THE PROPHET DAVID SAID IN PSALM 32:5 "...I WILL CONFESS MY TRANSGRESSIONS UNTO THE LORD; AND THOU FORGAVEST THE... show more ACTS 11:15-16 SAYS "AND AS I BEGAN TO SPEAK THE HOLY GHOST FELL ON THEM..." AND THEY DIDN'T NOT INTERRUPT PETER'S MESSAGE AND "CONFESS WITH THEIR MOUTH" TO PETER!

THE PROPHET DAVID SAID IN PSALM 32:5

"...I WILL CONFESS MY TRANSGRESSIONS UNTO THE LORD; AND THOU FORGAVEST THE INQUITY OF MY SIN. SELAH"

AND NEVER "CONFESSED WITH HIS MOUTH" TO A MAN!

THE RCC HAS BEEN AT IT AGAIN!
Update 3: ACCORDING TO PSALM 32:5 WHEN "CONFESSING WITH YOUR MOUTH" IT IS DONE TO >>>GOD<<< AND NOT TO A MAN!