Hey. I need to tell my new girlfriend I'm a virgin, but I'm scared to, and scared to have sex.?

It’s okay dont worry about it. When the mood is right just say “I haven’t done this before, your my first”. If she loves you she will understand. Just make her feel special. If I was in that situation I would want you to be honest with me. I wouldn’t care. I would be honoured to be the first and I’m a girl. Just kiss her and cuddle her. Make her feel special. Hope this helped

• It doesn’t matter if you are a virgin. Unless you are like 30 and then it’s getting a bit weird lol

• Layne

There are virgin girls. Does that surprise you?

U shouldn't tell her

Just tell her that you are still a virgin. I had to tell my former girlfriend I was a virgin, but I was not scared to have sex. (had sex with her twice) I was a little bit nervous though.

Everyone was a virgin at one point.

Even Marilyn Monroe believe it or not. Just when the moment comes tell her you’re inexperienced.

Oh and watch out for the teeth in the vagina. Too deep and it’ll bite your nob off

• zipper

Hay, when the time is right for you every thing will fall into place. Why tell her!

What's the hurry? Until the subject comes up naturally no reason why should you worry about it so. Your girlfriend may probably feel much the same as you and us actually appreciating the fact that you are not pushing her into anything too soon. Don't be encouraged or pushed by your friends boasting or pressures. There is no hurry and something as serious as sex needs sensible precautions. Remember there is no right time until you are both ready and prepared to progress to that stage. Until then focus on enjoying each others company, cuddling and kissing. No need to rush into anything else. Why not wait until she brings the subject up even? She may then just want confirmation that you really like her and not pushing her first sex too.

• Alan H

Why do you need to? The topic may come up naturally in time

You have no need to worry if you told your girlfriend I'm sure she will understand, and she will be happy you're a virgin because you will be clean in the right place if you get what I mean, you have nothing to worry about my friend trust me.