I'm in a sexless relationship. Its year since my last attempt. We are best friends. He melts me.. When is it time to end it ?

Update: I'm in a long term sexless relationship. Its been a year since my last attempt. Thing is,is we really are best friends. We have so much fun together. I've put my needs out on the table. He listens to me and then makes excuses. Says is doesn't work like before. I suggested a urologist. Yet when i check... show more I'm in a long term sexless relationship. Its been a year since my last attempt. Thing is,is we really are best friends. We have so much fun together. I've put my needs out on the table. He listens to me and then makes excuses. Says is doesn't work like before. I suggested a urologist. Yet when i check computer history I see lots of porn sites so he does have a health appetite.Just not for me I guess. I'm in love lust with this man. I've asked him to let me go. And he gets anger and hurt I asked
Update 2: I'm the girlfriend and bread winner. He is retired and I'm totally cool with this arrangement. We don't have fights or any drama. We enjoy life together. But i've expressed several times I want an intimate relationship with him. But no attempts or any signs of interest on his part. I don't know... show more I'm the girlfriend and bread winner. He is retired and I'm totally cool with this arrangement. We don't have fights or any drama. We enjoy life together. But i've expressed several times I want an intimate relationship with him. But no attempts or any signs of interest on his part. I don't know what else to do.
Update 3: in a text message my boyfriend had with another women when asked by her if I was his partner, he replied yes and no. But I feel offended.