Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 3 months ago

I'm in a sexless relationship. Its year since my last attempt. We are best friends. He melts me.. When is it time to end it ?

I'm in a long term sexless relationship. Its been a year since my last attempt. Thing is,is we really are best friends. We have so much fun together. I've put my needs out on the table. He listens to me and then makes excuses. Says is doesn't work like before. I suggested a urologist. Yet when i check computer history I see lots of porn sites so he does have a health appetite.Just not for me I guess. I'm in love lust with this man. I've asked him to let me go. And he gets anger and hurt I asked

I'm the girlfriend and bread winner. He is retired and I'm totally cool with this arrangement. We don't have fights or any drama. We enjoy life together. But i've expressed several times I want an intimate relationship with him. But no attempts or any signs of interest on his part. I don't know what else to do.

in a text message my boyfriend had with another women when asked by her if I was his partner, he replied yes and no. But I feel offended.

If you love him it's worth talking about this and seeking couples counseling before you just end it.

Don't end the friendship but walk away from the yearning because he is not interested in you romantically. If you can't do that - end the whole lot totally and completely and start a new life for yourself without him in it.

• Dv8s

A year ago would have been the time to end it.

If you can't discuss this stuff with the guy, then you're not as close as you think.

You have 2 choices stay and have a life of frustration or leave and find someone who can satisfy your needs