Is it worth praying to god so I can go the cafe again and will god change it?

There is a cafe where I did vocational placement after I stopped there I have been sending messages to the Facebook page which was a nuisance and I went there after hours talked with the owner. For those who know that story go away. After that I got a call from police saying not to go there because police will get involved. I just want to be able to go there in the future and it makes me sad I can’t. I like it there. Will god answer so I can?

Nope.................................

Going to a cafe isn't important really.

----

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

In the history of mankind, there is no record of any god ever having intervened to get a restraining order lifted!

No, no one will answer you. There is no one there. You're wasting your time and energy. Find a new cafe, and stop being the kind of person who gets banned from cafes. There's your real answer.

• Cogito

No. You have been banned and are not allowed to go there again.

If you behave yourself and keep away from the cafe for a year or two, maybe the owner will left the ban and allow you back - but it's also possible that he won't.

It's just one cafe. Stay away. Find a different place to hang out and next time, behave yourself!

• Alex

Maybe God was protecting you and it might be a good idea to do what the police say.

Pray to any god or rock and the answers will be the same ... yes ... no ... maybe.

~

Yes he could. Would he though depends on whether you'd be sinning or not.

God answers prayers that edify his earthly spiritual kingdom, the worldwide Christian church. He does not hear frivolous prayers.