Can you help me with English plz?

LAST YEAR, WE PUT FIVE SURVIVORS OF THE MASSACRE at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., on the cover of TIME, with the word ENOUGH emblazoned across the image. Determining the cover is always a team discussion, and in the course of it, some in our newsroom urged that we do not use that word. How to determine what exactly is enough? Wasn't it enough at Columbine? At Virginia Tech? At Fort Hood? Won't it be enough when, sure as night follows day, the next massacre occurs.

1. Why "LAST YEAR ... MASSACRE" is all the capital? I like to know why?

2. What does the word "determine" mean in this case?

Thanks!

• Bill

1. This was probably the first line of the story as it was printed in TIME. 2. In this case, determine means to choose or decide.

I have that issue of Time. They often put the first few words in all caps to draw the readers attention. "Determine" means "decide". You keep asking about this. I'm starting to think you have an agenda other than learning about English.

Thanks for what?