Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 6 months ago

What if our parents never met and married different people? would we have been our dad's child or our mom's child?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Khaled
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

"(Such was) the practice of Allah among those who lived aforetime: No change wilt thou find in the practice (approved) of Allah" (Quran)

• 6 months ago

If our parents hadn't met, we would not exist at all.

• 6 months ago

I already answered this question yesterday Here's my answer from yesterday copy and pasted - Since it's the female who carries all the eggs in her ovaries FROM BIRTH for future potential children (AFTER fertilization from the male)- more eggs actually than she will ever need since she dies with even more than children she brought to birth, you would be your Mum's child with the future fertilization of the male sperm - according to who marries the woman with all the eggs. So according to my calculation, you will be your mother's child

Why do you keep on asking the same question over and over again? Look it up on Google if you want absolute facts. We are not experts on here.

• 6 months ago

No..................

~

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You keep asking this stupid question over and over....stop it!

Answer....for the umpteenth time...." you would not exist...you'd be a different person".

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Our dad's child because you start as a sperm

• Cogito
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Wrong. Don't you understand basic biology?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.