promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

When someone always answers with religious quotes, is he suffering a religion intoxication?

Update:

Is there a cure for that?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • All this time and your lazy asss has NO ANSWER AT ALL !!!!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

Are you suggesting "religious" as opposed to "biblical"? There can be a world of difference, when one considers philosophy, psychology, and good advice.

• no dear, simply providing the answer to you. Many who suffer from the atheist delusion might agree with you thought, dear, as they need ways to spit hatred on kindly people who urge others to love one another and to have faith in God.

• Misty
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

It means they are deluded or mentally ill.

• Snowbird
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

Well Misty this is Religion & Spirituality what do you expect? If you don't want to hear answers from God's Word why are you on this forum? Get your questions answered on different forums if we get on your nerves so much.You never cease to appear on these Religious questions. What's keeping you?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Khaled
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

"But there are, among men, those who purchase idle tales, without knowledge (or meaning), to mislead (men) from the Path of Allah and throw ridicule (on the Path): for such there will be a Humiliating Penalty." (Quran)

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

"When someone always answers with religious quotes, is he suffering a religion intoxication?"

The bible thumpers are constantly advertising their breathtaking stupidity. There is no cure. Their brain damage can't be fixed.

• ...Show all comments
    • Snowbird
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

This is Religion & Spirituality so what can you expect but answers from God's Word? What are you doing on here then? Go somewhere else if you don't like it. We're not keeping you are we?

• 9 months ago

Probably has a religious spirit.

• 9 months ago

No because all the answers to everything in this world are in the Bible. The Bible is God's Word and is ultimate truth. You won't find truth anywhere else because in the world all men lie.

If God's Word is religious intoxication - then I say "Bring it on" - it's wonderful to be able to find the answers to everything in God and His Son Jesus Christ via His Word through His Holy Spirit who is with us and in us and never leaves us and speaks and helps us.

• 9 months ago

Yes, If they quote without the understanding of it , then that is call blind faith , which is even worse than religion intoxication.

• ...Show all comments
    • Adullah M
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Yes, but what I mean is that , when they quote with out understanding , that does not mean , the topic they quote is wrong. But the blind faith is that , they could not explain the thing they quote. In Islamic believe we said that, There is no religion in those who do not use their intellect.

• 9 months ago

When a scientist always answers with scientific quotes, is s/he suffering from scientific intoxication?

We all know the intelligence bar on here is rather low, but quotes are meant to make people think about the question and whether the quote points towards an answer.

But I suppose your attention span might be rapidly fading by now, so I'll stop here, tempted though I am to provide a suitable religious quote.

• Snowbird
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

Very good point Annsan (about the scientist I mean)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.