My ex and his mom harass me?

On two separate occasions my ex’s mom has called my job looking for me and last night she came in to talk to me. She was emotional and talking to me about our son we share but there are so many reasons why I don’t want my son involved with them. I feel it’s my right to protect my child if I know he isn’t safe. Not... show more On two separate occasions my ex’s mom has called my job looking for me and last night she came in to talk to me. She was emotional and talking to me about our son we share but there are so many reasons why I don’t want my son involved with them. I feel it’s my right to protect my child if I know he isn’t safe. Not saying it’s the grandma but my ex just doesn’t make the wisest decisions and as his mother she’ll of course take his word over mine.

I’ve asked her not to leave the baby alone with him and she still does. I’ve suspected my ex was molesting our son in the past so this is the reason I feel like he needs supervision all the time. She doesn’t believe me though so she does anything to try to force me to allow my ex to see our son but I don’t want that crap in our lives. Things like this have been told so she wants to do everything in her power to make her son look like he would never do anything like that. And that he’s a great dad but in reality he isn’t. So they harass me all the time and I’m tired of it