Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 months ago

My ex and his mom harass me?

On two separate occasions my ex’s mom has called my job looking for me and last night she came in to talk to me. She was emotional and talking to me about our son we share but there are so many reasons why I don’t want my son involved with them. I feel it’s my right to protect my child if I know he isn’t safe. Not saying it’s the grandma but my ex just doesn’t make the wisest decisions and as his mother she’ll of course take his word over mine.

I’ve asked her not to leave the baby alone with him and she still does. I’ve suspected my ex was molesting our son in the past so this is the reason I feel like he needs supervision all the time. She doesn’t believe me though so she does anything to try to force me to allow my ex to see our son but I don’t want that crap in our lives. Things like this have been told so she wants to do everything in her power to make her son look like he would never do anything like that. And that he’s a great dad but in reality he isn’t. So they harass me all the time and I’m tired of it

If you really believe your child's father is molesting it and you haven't gone to court to strip him of his parental rights YOU'RE the bad actor in all this. Go protect your child. You can't just deny access to the kid's father unless a judge has ruled on that.

if hes molesting your son maybe you should talk to the police about it

If this is at all true, why haven't you hired an attorney to seek formal, supervised visitation for the child?

I don't know why, either.

• Tj

Go get yourself a family lawyer, tell him what you think is going on. Let the laws deal with him.

If you’re so protective of your son then why didn’t you report your ex to the police if you think the father molested your son. I think that would be the first thing you would do.

You don’t have the right to keep him way from his son unless you can prove that he’s a danger to your son.

• lala

What proof do you have that your ex had been sexually abusing your son ??

Here I can see controll of your part

Lots of ex had been use this to cut off the bio father from their child

Hope you are not one of them