I ask for Jesus Christ: I s he not coming and is he just doing hideously in our lives?

Yes He is coming. Much of the hideousness in the world right now is part of the precursors to that, in fact.

• Khaled

"So Peace on him the day he was born, the day that he dies, and the day that he will be raised up to life (again)!" (Quran)

• Jake

Jesus is awesome and He will return. A person can better prepare for that particular day by reciting the rosary each day with care.

Oh, Jesus is indeed on His way back and will be here a whole lot sooner than most people want to think.

Read the text:

Jesus speaking to his apostles circa 30 AD:

Mat 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

He returned while some of them were still alive. When? Read Acts 2. That was Jesus.