Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 months ago

How much time per day to racists spend obsessing about people they hate?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Best answer

We all know that they form their little hate groups to obsess over other people's races and act superior. In short, they waste a lot of time doing something utterly useless. Its really pretty sad.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Ėvėry wâking hour most likely as tha's

all thes typ of folk hav to keep them aliv

& well is their unending hatred sad ťô śay.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Liberal Democrats, like Brother X, think about racism and race all the time. It's the only thing that matters to them.

• khaz
      Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

Racism is real rather you so called turn a blind eye people acknowledge it or not. **** will reverse soon when you people become the target from the darker races of the world and then will people ignore you as if it don't exist. Lol every dog has its day.

• 4 months ago

As others have pointed out, most people don't show racist attitudes unless they're confronted with a specific situation. Back in the day, most slave owners didn't think badly about themselves because it was commonly assumed that certain races were inferior to others. A similar case is when people believe that homosexuals are mentally ill, or that pedophiles are criminals that should be put in jail. These are common misconceptions and difficult to eradicate. Most people aren't racist or homophobe because they're bad; they're just ignorant on a subject and believe what they've been told numerous times. If you show them evidence against their beliefs, the chances are they'll change their mind. A minority of them won't, but these folks are usually lost cases.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

a lot of racists don't know they are racists or not consciously aware of it

usually dumb conservatives claiming that racism is on the decline or don't know anything about racism is because they are sheltered idiots and the racist ones

Source(s): its sad how stupid and ignorant people can be
    • khaz
      Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

You talking about yourself Dumb ***. We see your hate and the propaganda you spread on Black people. Trust me most people on here know you a troll and don't take you seriously, All racist such as yourself are nothing more than Useless, Uneducated, Low IQ, Ignorant, Gullible, Dumb. Stupid animals.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

No clue since I don't know any racists. Do you?

• mokrie
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

And you are a brainwashed moron that repeats what your told. Fools like you keep hate going when it would die out and not exist without you stirring it up constantly. Pitiful jackass.

• gerald
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Freud said sex was the biggest driver in the human mind , and scientists reckon we thing about it every 3 seconds so the next thing to think about would be pet hates so every 4 seconds have a nice day that is when you can in between

• Nobody cares. Racism is on the decline. Nobody accepts them. Nobody hires them. That's all that matters. The only time I spend thinking about race is when I'm answering questions and ridiculous false accusations. Nobody I know thinks about race. It just doesn't matter to us.

• @ Ann ~ Every democrat, seems to be a democrat: 1) Because they believe false accusations. 2) Because they want the government to promote, condone, legalize and fund their favorite form(s) of immorality.

• 4 months ago

My concern isn't with those who hate us.

I'm concerned with collecting reparations for my people so we can get the hell up outta here and build a better day for our grandchildren.

• khaz
      Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

Brother X i agree. These racist are delusional and believe in fairy tales. Their reign has been over. The world has moved on yet these parasites still exist. May nature wipe them out in the coming generations to come...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.