When should I get help for suicidal thoughts? Or what should I do period.?

I won’t go into detail because I don’t feel like there’s much point, but every day it’s getting worse. It’s all I think about even when I’m distracted doing other things in the back of my mind it’s the one constant thing there. I feel like I’m in so much pain I bawl my eyes out every time I’m alone for more than a... show more I won’t go into detail because I don’t feel like there’s much point, but every day it’s getting worse. It’s all I think about even when I’m distracted doing other things in the back of my mind it’s the one constant thing there. I feel like I’m in so much pain I bawl my eyes out every time I’m alone for more than a few minutes, I’ve lost all motivation to do anything I just sleep all day when I’m not working, I’ve become a recluse from all the people in my life because I never feel like talking to any of them, none of my old interests bring me joy anymore. I don’t feel like I can talk about things to anyone because no one i know wants to hear sad stuff or cares much more than a “hope things get better” and then go on about their days forgetting everything we talked about, and even if they did talking just seems pointless because I’ve realized no amount of words will change anything that’s happened. I can barely function at my job. And I’ve been getting told that I look act and sound like a real life zombie because apparently lately anytime someone interacts with me all they get in return as a reaction is “ahh” or “yeah” and I just don’t know what to do I’ve been on anti depressants and they’ve never worked... I have 2 little girls and they’re literally the only thing that makes me smile anymore. They’re the only light in my life and the only reason I’m here is for them. The only way I’ve made it so long is just from roughing it out every day. what should I do