Who would be the most knowlegeable person about the Christian religion?

For several years I havent been able to decide if I am a believer or not. I want to believe, I've been taught to believe, but there is just way too much I dont understand and way too many inconsistencies about christianity. I've decided I need to sit down and talk to somebody about it for a few hours and... show more For several years I havent been able to decide if I am a believer or not. I want to believe, I've been taught to believe, but there is just way too much I dont understand and way too many inconsistencies about christianity. I've decided I need to sit down and talk to somebody about it for a few hours and get some questions answered before I can make a permanent decision if I am a believer or not. I'm not asking for one particular person, I'm asking if I walk into a church who should I ask to talk to. Thanks for any input.