Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 6 months ago

Boyfriend Turning 21!! What Alcohol Should He Taste That Tastes The Best?

What alcohol is the best no matter the price?? Anywhere from $1 to $5,000. What’s the best alcohol that tastes the best and will make him feel good

12 Answers

Relevance
  • blank
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I would get him some decent beer.

Some ideas for beer

Castle Island Keeper

Guineas Draught

Heiniken

Castle Island Candlepin

Abita Amber

Allagash Black

Allagash White

21st Amendment Toaster Pastry

Dogfish head 90 minute

Dogfish head Higher math (expensive and hard to find)

Fool proof Rain cloud

New Holland Dragons Milk

Some may not be avalible where you live.

I suggest looking them up to see if you can get them where you live.

These are what I like but his taste may be different then mine.

But none of us answering knows what he will like. Though we can offer suggestions.

• David
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

There are far too many choices without having any idea what he likes. Don't bother spending huge amounts of money. The "ultra premium" brands are just to separate suckers from their money. Take wine for instance. Avoid the under $10 stuff, cheep is all it's got going for it. But there are thousands of bottles in the $25 to $50 range that are amazing. The $100+ stuff is not necessarily any better.

• 6 months ago

That depends on the person.

• 6 months ago

Well, ideally, you'd want to be on a cruise ship for his birthday. And then you could treat him to a Carnival Tropical Lifesaver, which consists of....

1/2 oz Bacardi Select Rum

1/2 oz Bacardi Light Rum

1/4 oz Vodka

1/4 oz Banana Liqueur

1/4 oz Coconut Cream

1 1/2 oz Pineapple Juice

1 1/2 oz Orange Juice

Grenadine

Excellent drink, even if it comes with a paper umbrella in the glass.

Or, your BF might simply want a beer for his birthday. Obviously, you don't want your BF to become a boring lump...you want him to be an interesting person, right? In which case, there's only one c

hoice.

Attachment image
    Source(s): You saw that one coming, right?
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

I've never tasted it, but that prize, according to the press, is Pappy Van Winkle. There are also some nice scotches, mostly 18 years or older, that are yummy. I believe Pappy is above your stated price point, if you can find it.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

give him a taste of each one , beer , wine , whiskey , vodka , brandy , rum , gin , etc .

• 6 months ago

Unless he has tasted alcohol before, it’s difficult to determine his preference. Some despise beers, while many love all types. Same with wines or hard liquor, as some may prefer milder tastes, sweeter, or carbonation. Start slow to find out.

• 6 months ago

Every kind of alcohol will have the same effect on him. How could we know what will taste best to him?

• Lv 6
    6 months ago

Anywhere from $1 to $5,000? lol, okay, anything on the higher end of that number isn't going to be so much about the taste or the feeling, it'll be about the age and the rarity of the drink, not what you want for a 21st. I suggest you get him some Gentleman Jack, it's more expensive than regular Jack Daniel's Old No.7 which is more popular. It's not too expensive, but it's not the cheap stuff, that's for sure. If he hasn't drank hard liquor before, then make sure you buy him some coke to mix it with. The problem with buying premixed coke and whiskey is that they always use the cheap stuff to mix the coke with.

• 6 months ago

I personally think wine tastes the best. Really theres just too many types of booze amd too many personal preferences to say which is the best. Dont spend $5000 on booze though. Under any circumstance it's just foolish. What if you buy him something he hates?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.