My husband asked a female friend when I can’t make the cruise with him. Am I crazy to be upset?

My husband and I booked a 7 day cruise with honeymoon room, non refundable. I can’t make it anymore due to unforeseen visa issues. After checking with a few friends he asked a female friend of his, whom we’ve had multiple arguments about. I clearly communicated I wasn’t comfortable with her and he showed... show more My husband and I booked a 7 day cruise with honeymoon room, non refundable. I can’t make it anymore due to unforeseen visa issues. After checking with a few friends he asked a female friend of his, whom we’ve had multiple arguments about. I clearly communicated I wasn’t comfortable with her and he showed understanding. She ended up couldn’t make the dates neither but I’m super upset about it. If she said yes he’s gonna just stay in the same room with her and maybe just one king bed on a cruise for 7 days and expect me to be ok with it?? I don’t even know how to start the argument that’s just so against even common sense to me. How should I approach this?