Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

Is it normal to bleed during and after fingering?

My boyfriend and I recently took our relationship a bit further, and it’s my first time being fingered. The first time we did it, I bled a little bit which seemed normal. I bled for about 12 hours, just a few drops, but then it stopped. But now we’ve done it 3 or 4 times and I’m still bleeding during. It doesn’t seem normal and I’m wondering if I should see a doctor, but I’d prefer not to so my mom doesn’t find out.

does it bleed when you do yourself

• alan P

It sounds like he's being a bit too rough. One woman on this forum said that some men finger their partners as though they were cleaning a stain. I don't see any need to see a doctor if the bleeding is only brief. He should concentrate on being gentle and making sure you are properly aroused. You need to let him know what you find most exciting. Do you prefer his fingers inside you, stimulating your clitoris or something else? If he's not being very aware of unspoken responses from you then you have to tell him.

No that is Not normal

1. are you >>Wet>>and aroused >>FIRST>>before Any fingering?

(kissing and touching other parts of your body long enough for your vagina to be wet and ready for penetration)

2. Is he being Slow and Gentle or is he being too quick and rough?

YOU are in control of Your Own body so YOU direct him-- a Caring partner will listen to you and follow your directions- if he does not then He Does Not care about You!

Suggest you both read these articles on Painful fingering and Bleeding during fingering/sex

you both need some education on the female body

https://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/painful_...

https://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/why_do_g...