Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 months ago

Is it common for husbands to drink the breast miIk of their wives?

Not trolling, just wondering if that's a thing. Either erotically or out of curiosity or whatever

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

No; it's not common for a husband to drink the breast milk of his wife. I can't imagine why a wife would allow her husband to do so, or why a husband would want to. The very thought is pretty gross.

• LizB
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I'd guess that most at least try it, which isn't a bad thing since it could help them figure out of pumped milk in the fridge is still good or not. Husbands can also be really helpful in clearing clogged milk ducts, which helps prevent mastitis.

That said, I doubt that most couples find it sexually appealing. It *can* be a fetish and I'm not going to judge anyone for any consensual kink, but breastmilk is for babies, so I don't think most women OR men see breastfeeding as anything even remotely sexual.

• 4 months ago

Hubby tried it once, and once was enough as far as he was concerned.

• 4 months ago

i like mine from the spigot

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Its normal for him to want to try your milk and find out what it tastes like and it also does give a feeling of closeness sucking on your wife's breasts or at least it did when I did it

• Ricky
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

I tasted the milk on my gf and it tasted like raw cheese

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.