Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Will you be happy after Snopes gets shut down when their gofraudme is revealed to be a scam? 2 million dollars for a little legal paperwork?

• TNO

I wouldn't be.

I know that Snopes has had some issues in their fact-checking and remaining impartial recently, but I still think the website has done some good in the past. I think still does some good, when political pressures are kept away. I still think it can be salvaged, but the GFM may not address that and may stabilize the problem, so perhaps it's for the best.

You're allergic to facts? You should see a doctor about that.

I have found that Snopes acts like a Democrat Party propaganda machine. So whatever. If they broke the law, maybe they should be shut down. I'm not a lawyer.

Source(s): bisexual Christian

Snipes is bogus it was good at one time but because Oreo was in charge they wanted no hassle

Although nothing would give me greater delight I doubt that will happen. LOL

Almost all causes of action by Proper Media have been dismissed.

"Ultimately, he doubts that Proper Media will successfully show that Mikkelson is unfit to run Bardav.

“Those standards are relatively high. So as long as David is acting in the best interests of the company and in good faith, his position is relatively strong,” Chasalow said. “Nothing is jumping out at me that this is a significant claim that this is going to fell Snopes.”

Update: 2 years of legal bills approaching 2 million dollars is not unheard of. LOL

The death of snopes means the death of one more source of leftist lies